General Seicento zender bumper extensions

Currently reading:
General Seicento zender bumper extensions

HI Yes i seen them before as thats my add lol,
They where sold originally as optional extras from the fiat main dealers
They are new old stock parts,never been fitted to a car yet and genuine Zender parts
Only reason i placed them on a new seicento rear bumper was because i was been asked by people what they would be like fitted,the rear bumper is genuine new old stock also,but can sell Zender BUMPER EXTENSIONS not bumper spoilers as i said in adverts separately ha ha

Mail if interest thanks.
They are factory primered and ready for painting,had ones also for fiat Bravo,brava,marea models but there all sold out now.

Must be extremely rare! It looks like they're for mk1 seicento bumper.

I'd be interested to know who designed the later abarth bumpers because they look Zender to me but have no markings.

yes say they where for the very first seicento models,and rare,i couldnt find a picture anywhere on internet off them fitted to a car,i even just bought the bumper to make sure they would fit properly on a seicento,and where for that model fiat,have only seen the odd single one for sale around europe buy never a pair,hope somebody buys them,would love to see them myself fitted and sprayed to a seicento.

CHANGED ADD,Sale now is just for ZENDER REAR SPATS,mail if interested,will do a discounted price for fiat forum.com members

Back