General seicento abarth in breakers

Currently reading:
General seicento abarth in breakers

sisleyman

sisleyman
Hi,I was looking for some bits for my cinq in london-autoparts,this is a good breakers in Alperton lane,alperton london w5.They have a black sei abarth 99 on a t plate,seats removed but everything else there.The car is in really good nick spoilers sideskirts body etc.The wheels are abarth 14's with the abarth center caps and really good tyres and the abarth mats are still in the car although the drivers side one has some wear.Engine looks unmessed with even has the bits on the intake that are normally broke.There is a red sei in there also excellent front and rear bumper.

Hi,I was looking for some bits for my cinq in london-autoparts,this is a good breakers in Alperton lane,alperton london w5.They have a black sei abarth 99 on a t plate,seats removed but everything else there.The car is in really good nick spoilers sideskirts body etc.The wheels are abarth 14's with the abarth center caps and really good tyres and the abarth mats are still in the car although the drivers side one has some wear.Engine looks unmessed with even has the bits on the intake that are normally broke.There is a red sei in there also excellent front and rear bumper.

do you mean hunters scrapyard?

Been To metro breakers in colindale by colindeep av nw9 and they have a red cinq sx 899cc,02 black sporting,and another seicento not sure what model.Got front gearbox mounting for a tenner.

Back