General Seeking Suggestions for 2012 FIAT 500 Sport

Currently reading:
General Seeking Suggestions for 2012 FIAT 500 Sport

Packer789

Greetings to all members!

Currently, I'm in the process of acquiring a used 2012 FIAT 500 Sport online, and my priority is to ensure a well-informed decision. I'm seeking your valuable expertise to guide me through essential verifications before finalizing the purchase.

One of my challenges is that the transaction involves buying from a different state, making it impractical for me to personally inspect the car. Additionally, the dealer is unfamiliar to me, and there are no reviews available about their services yet.

I kindly request your suggestions and advice, and if you need any further details to assist me, I'm more than happy to provide them.

For your reference, I have attached an image of the car below, I also have several other photos I received from various angles. The dealer assures me that the vehicle is in good working condition, has no accident history, and runs smoothly.

I'm eagerly looking forward to your insights and recommendations. Thank you for your time and assistance!
Thank you.

00Y0Y_4zafqaOfTMX_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00y0y_6M3if3Tk4GX_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00v0v_llq2pG9ISy0_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00k0k_aftMfwH7Oo2_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Nice looking car, as far as pointers go the Brit owners can shed more light but, as US specs are different there may be some discrepancies… @Cheest is probably the guy to ask

Oh boy. That’s cute little booger. I’m sorry that I can’t be a lot of help as my only experience with the 500 is with the 500L, which is also a Jeep Renegade. If you have the VIN, I would suggest asking for the CARFAX on it, if you haven’t done so already.
You don’t mention the dealership, but if it’s Carmax, I wouldn’t worry. We’ve had good luck with them. A totally online seller like Carvana, I’d tread lightly.

Oh boy. That’s cute little booger. I’m sorry that I can’t be a lot of help as my only experience with the 500 is with the 500L, which is also a Jeep Renegade. If you have the VIN, I would suggest asking for the CARFAX on it, if you haven’t done so already.
You don’t mention the dealership, but if it’s Carmax, I wouldn’t worry. We’ve had good luck with them. A totally online seller like Carvana, I’d tread lightly.
My fault, thought you had a 500

Thanks to everyone that contributed

After my initial physical examination, I was able to run a carfax alternative to actually see if I had missed anything.

It was eye opening to see that the vehicle had No accident record(s) found

With this information I was able to avoid buying a vehicle with salvage history

Here's the vehicle report for anyone who wants to check it out - [REPORT LINK]

Back