Styling schumacher'd stilo + Alfa leathers

Currently reading:
Styling schumacher'd stilo + Alfa leathers

Took the car out of winter mode today, and finally got chance to fit the front schumacher bumper. Also took the 16" winter wheels off and put the refurb'ed claws back on........ and it got a bloody good clean under the arches. could not believe how bad it looked under there after the winter abuse!
iv uploaded a few pictures, hope you all like (y)

Attachments

• IMG_5379.JPG
    IMG_5379.JPG
    991.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5382.JPG
    IMG_5382.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5389.JPG
    IMG_5389.JPG
    901.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5386.JPG
    IMG_5386.JPG
    957.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5393.JPG
    IMG_5393.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5394edit.jpg
    IMG_5394edit.jpg
    524.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5396.JPG
    IMG_5396.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5398.JPG
    IMG_5398.JPG
    974.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5404.JPG
    IMG_5404.JPG
    880.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5400.JPG
    IMG_5400.JPG
    850.5 KB · Views: 50
This is too nice! been looking for a Schumacher kit for a while, think i need some Claws in my life aswell, im bored of my Blades.

The number plate going back on? looks mean without it!

Looks good. Though interesting that yours must be a 'copy' design, as the cut-outs are bigger than on an actual Shumi (compare your pictures with gagemyster's sig).

Looks gorgeous - I really like the colour scheme, the blue calipers look fantastic. I also love the way the colour of the claws compliments the body colour so nicely - did you get the wheels resprayed that shadow chrome colour....I don't remember if the claws ever came in the shadow chrome version or not?

Really, really nice.....out of interest what model/engine Stilo was this originally?

Looks gorgeous - I really like the colour scheme, the blue calipers look fantastic. I also love the way the colour of the claws compliments the body colour so nicely - did you get the wheels resprayed that shadow chrome colour....I don't remember if the claws ever came in the shadow chrome version or not?

Really, really nice.....out of interest what model/engine Stilo was this originally?

Cheers for the comments, the claws are actually painted a light gun metal with a bit of gold in it. It's a motorbike colour I think. It's something a bit different I though. You could only get the claws in silver from fiat.

I brought the car standard as a 1.6 2004 active sport

Back