Technical sceicento induction kit

Currently reading:
Technical sceicento induction kit

gibblet16

panda boy
i have only got a basic knowledge of engines unfortunatly, and i am short of cash, so i have been wanting to buy a universal induction kit for my sceicento, but am not sure where/how to fit it, without getting it fitted at a local garage. any ideas??

cheers. ill have a look out.what other mods are worth doing to a cento?only had it for bot 3 months so iv not had much opportunity to mod it, apart from the stereo

better alloys, good exhaust setup, get rid of the orange lights and indicators, replace with clear ones are some good starters.

Debadge the rear is the cheapest and free mod availble!

i am planning to get an exhaust in the near future, nearly got mk 1 punto alloys after ma cuzin crashed, but the damn insurance company got to it first. already de-badged the bak!cost me 70p in lighter fluid!cheers

i am planning to get an exhaust in the near future, nearly got mk 1 punto alloys after ma cuzin crashed, but the damn insurance company got to it first. already de-badged the bak!cost me 70p in lighter fluid!cheers
lighter fluid to remove rear badges ?
maybe not the smartest idea ?
soapy water and a old credit card maybe ?

was told that lighter fluid could damage the paintwork, but used only a small amount and made sure to clean teh back of the car straight away. that was about 2 months ago, and the back is as was.

Cheap mods, let me think...
Could just get a replacement sports panel filter for now.(£dunno but not alot)
Drill airbox - does nothing but make it sound a bit better (free)
FiatForum stickers :slayer:(couple of quid)
32mm throttle body from a punto 60 (£10-£30)
Mckcrich chip (£45 or £55 depending on whether you keep your immobiliser)
Lowered springs - to be followed by sports shocks when you get more money (£70-£90)
Punto 75 cam - if you feel up to doing such a task (£dunno)

well thats something for you to get one with for now

Back