Technical Roof rack Bolts and Fixings

Currently reading:
Technical Roof rack Bolts and Fixings

Hi Guys n Galls.

New Doblò owner having recently swapped from a Panda.. I’ve a 2008 Doblò which I’ve had for a week.

Question is: What size bolts fit in the roof to secure a roof rack?

The 6 plastic caps are all present and all move freely (which is good, I had to drill two out on my panda)..

I’ve spent an hour on here and the web in general looking for the answer and can’t find it online or in the handbook or service manual...

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys n Galls.

New Doblò owner having recently swapped from a Panda.. I’ve a 2008 Doblò which I’ve had for a week.

Question is: What size bolts fit in the roof to secure a roof rack?

The 6 plastic caps are all present and all move freely (which is good, I had to drill two out on my panda)..

I’ve spent an hour on here and the web in general looking for the answer and can’t find it online or in the handbook or service manual...

Thanks in advance.

I’m not entirely sure but I think mine were M6 I have a 2005 1.9 jtd cargo van because I rounded the bolt that secured my rack on and had to drill it out and retap the thread to m8. Snapped 4 of the black plastic caps in mine though pain to get out [emoji20]

the plugs are easy to get out 5.0mm drill down center & a cheap 6mm tap not only takes the plastic junk out but cleans the thread, we use 6mm stainless cap screws on the 3 we had

Back