retrieving petrol from car

Currently reading:
retrieving petrol from car

S

sly si

as some might know ive stripped my bravo and its due to be taken away very shortly but it has half a tank of v power in it ive tried forcing a pipe down the filler cap but that wont work keeps getting stuck on 2 pins just just inside.

does anyone know of any other way of doing it?

if in doubt, give it a clout

easiest way is to disconnect fuel line from engine bay somewhere and place into a container and then run a permanent live from a battery to the fuel pump it should then pump fuel out into container

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx 7 SEATER
current mileage: 60000
Bigger is
much better

IMG-20101113-00005copy-1.jpg

Another mot done 5 mots and no advisories the old girl is looking good

Check out my Members Page for a list of the full mods

http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/members/367andykent.htm

or do as me and shaun once did with his.Take the tank off and pour out lol :) (using a half cut 2l bottle or similar as a funnel)

Agree with mikey on this one, i took off my tank on the blue bravo and it didn't take to long to do it...

Really.... You lot like doing things the hard way... Just drill a whole in the bottom of the plastic tank!

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

My marea tank was plastic, i would be tempted though to just take the tank straps off and pur it out it don't take long, you will know if teh tank is plastic as it will be the bit with no looking rust scabs

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

lol what scrappy is it going to si? if its a local one, when they take it just follow them down and get em to empty the tank into a container for you to take home.

all they do is punch a hole in it and filter it out, they might do it when they are draining all the other fluids from the car.