General Removing Doors, Inner Skin and Windows?

Currently reading:
General Removing Doors, Inner Skin and Windows?

As the title says. I will be romoving the doors, windows and inner skin at the weekend so does anybody have any tips or information that might help in my quest. :)

Thanks

Stuart

The most tricky part is to remove the rear door window levers, but that's on a 5-door. Doorcard and top plastic strip is one piece, and needs to be tapped upwards from the bottom to prevent damage. Well, that was one tip.

Ahh it is a 3 door. The card is off already. Now i just need to take off the Metal Inner skin, remove windows and take the whole door off. I have read a couple of the guides but any further info would be much appreciated.
I.e Where is the release to the window Etc Etc

There is most likely a hole in the metal skin to pop off the window. Don't use metal tools when unclipping the window, as it might shatter. Tape window with burglar-tape (duct-tape I think it is) to the top frame. Unbolt the bolts for the metal skin and undo any wires and plastic plugs (might have to push them in, as the that might be attached. I think the window mechanism is boltet to this metal skin.

Haven't done mine yet, so this is qualified guessing.

M.

Back