Technical Relocating overboost valve

Currently reading:
Technical Relocating overboost valve

JTD guys will no doubt have the best info on this but from what I have read you relocate it by the battery tray.. Where's Argo when he is needed..:D

it would be very beneficial for all when you get the info on how to do it to take pictures along the way and make a guide for the forum (y)

good luck

It was done by the dealer on mine so can't really comment on how to do it.

What I will say is it's VERY IMPORTANT to use the proper tubing when you relocate the valve (tubing from underneath headlight wont reach the battery tray) so it's important to concentrate on what new tubing/connectors you intend to use.

I spoke to my local fiat dealer today, who didnt offer to do it, but let me speak to their technician, who suggest that its possible to just put a pipe on the breather and route this to the battery so that its not possible to get any water in it.

Does this sound feasible?

That idea's come up before but I still say you're better off moving it.

I think there was a Fiat memo released to main dealers about it but it would seem many dealer don't like doing the job (guess I was lucky)

Can't be that difficult though

I found some vacuum tubing with a black cloth type cover in my local motor factors, just need to check the internal bore of the OE pipes to see if it matches. - 95p per foot.

Back