General regenerate

Currently reading:
General regenerate

red diesel

hi all question, how do you know when a qubo diesel particulate filter regenerates itself, will the on board computer tell you ?. thanks.

thank you phil, that answers my question. (like you i have severe arthritis and wear a morphine patch not much help though with the pain ) have a nice xmas. roger.

ahh good old patches....couldnt tolerate the buggers have an allergy to the sticky bits

still...getting up every day despite taking a skip full of tablets thats the main thing!

and back at you roger hope its a nice christmas & 2013 for you & yours

going from past experiance roger I had a warning light on the dash

Was that when there is a regen failure issue though? Shouldn't be any lights I believe if its regen'ing properly.

Only way to tell is cooling fan will normally go on full speed, and instant MPG will lag when returning to 99.9 MPG when you remove your foot from the accelerator - where as normally it'll be almost instant to jump back to 99.9mpg.

Hi Fellow Qubist,

Think I made a good decision not to have a DPF fitted when I purchased mine. It was a accessory at the time, and could be factory fitted as a option, which I declined.

Of course since then the good old EU, (Bah Humbug), have had such items compulsory. Knowing full well that they reduce MPG/Power, and suffer money making problems for the garages to sort out.

Though to be fair, I was at my dealers the other day, and mentioned DPFs to him. The response being they have never yet had to replace a unit, or had serious problems caused by one. They have more problems caused by the EGR system. That surprised me I admit..............

Take care, Qube O...

Only way to tell is cooling fan will normally go on full speed, and instant MPG will lag when returning to 99.9 MPG when you remove your foot from the accelerator - where as normally it'll be almost instant to jump back to 99.9mpg.

Just to expand this may help :)

Back