Technical Rear Shocks Replacement - Confusion

Currently reading:
Technical Rear Shocks Replacement - Confusion

latitude

Please help...
I have a 2006 (June) 1.9 Doblo Dynamic M-Jet MPV Diesel. I need to replace the rear shocks. I have read through the forums and have decided on a new pair of Sachs. I thought I had it all sorted but there seems to be conflicting information on the web of the Sachs part no or I am getting confused with Doblo models and compatability between them.e.g. on euro car parts site, if I put in my reg number one part number comes up but if I search by the model number a different part number comes up... doesn't make sense....

Is any anyone able to tell me what Sachs part number for my Doblo listed above. I think it should be Sachs 311931 (but 290032 keeps cropping up as well).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I have a 2008 Hi Roof (wheelchair version) 1.9 jtd with a set of Monroe's on the back.

Takes a serious amount of weight and travels the rough stuff with no problems whatsoever.

If that's any help....

Please help...
I have a 2006 (June) 1.9 Doblo Dynamic M-Jet MPV Diesel. I need to replace the rear shocks. I have read through the forums and have decided on a new pair of Sachs. I thought I had it all sorted but there seems to be conflicting information on the web of the Sachs part no or I am getting confused with Doblo models and compatability between them.e.g. on euro car parts site, if I put in my reg number one part number comes up but if I search by the model number a different part number comes up... doesn't make sense....

Is any anyone able to tell me what Sachs part number for my Doblo listed above. I think it should be Sachs 311931 (but 290032 keeps cropping up as well).
Thanks in advance.

The ones I got for mine were the 311931 (2007 1.9 105hp Doblo). The supplier's website listed multiple part numbers for Doblos, but these were the ones they sold me based on reg. no. They seem fine, no more knocking and banging as per the other thread.

Picture attached.

Attachments

• P1000709-800.jpg
    P1000709-800.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 35
Yep, I'll second that. 311931.

Bottom bolt is tight, really tight. Apply WD40 etc day before.

Cheers

Ron

Job done!
Thank you for all your help.
I went with the Sachs 311931 and they were the right ones (by doing a search on the model number; yet still if I did a search using my Reg no Sachs 290032 were suggested).
Anyway, Sachs 311931 now fitted and all is well. Those bottom bolts weren't really tight, they were really, really, really, really, really tight...To loosen one side I had to put a trolley jack under the wrench to push it up against the weight of the car to loosen off the bolt...

Job done!
Thank you for all your help.
I went with the Sachs 311931 and they were the right ones (by doing a search on the model number; yet still if I did a search using my Reg no Sachs 290032 were suggested).
Anyway, Sachs 311931 now fitted and all is well. Those bottom bolts weren't really tight, they were really, really, really, really, really tight...To loosen one side I had to put a trolley jack under the wrench to push it up against the weight of the car to loosen off the bolt...

Glad you got it done.

The bottom nut/bolt was only really tight on one side with mine (note the electric impact wrench in the photo).

Cheers,
Barry.

Back