Rayrigg Motor Group

Currently reading:
Rayrigg Motor Group

Im sure Rayrigg operated a Fiat franchise with a 3rd party factors on the side that had full ePER access etc.

Never used the dealership but the factors there was absolutely useless!!

that isn't a motorfactors...

XPART is the company that stocks parts for them... main business is MG Rover parts.

and yes they are utter cr*p... orders bits that never arrived paid up front. got bit that's baer no relation to what i had asked for... the guys on the desk wouldn't know a FIAT if you parked on them. Try Keswick fiat dealership... much more helpful

Keswick motors

(n) Only had one sorry dealing with parts department, despite giving them chassis no and registration the none speaking parts person sold me the wrong pollen filter, parts factor got it right first time just from 2002 Stilo JTD, Xparts is the company that stock Rayrigg's parts, is that run as a seperate business?

Of course MG Rover has gone now so its Fiat/Nissan franchise at Morecambe, should go well together......my car previous to Stilo was a Nissan and the dealer I bought from/used was totally crap too:cry:

MyDobbin was original purchesd through these ( not me tho)on a lease

have all the paperwork on it, seems they did lots of jobs including the last mot before b4 going to auctiuon, bought it frorm there, and spent £600 on bringing it up to Standard,

leaky back brake cylinders+shoes rear door handle so they acually opened( mot requirement) nad lots of bits

Back