Radio Fascia

Currently reading:
Radio Fascia

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

kemlinbairn

Hi all
Posted a thread about this in the newbie section but thought id give this a try as well.
Bought a 2002 Punto 1.2 Active and the radio was done.Took the radio out my old car so now need a new fascia. Radio is a Kenwood and just normal sized. Had a look in Halfords and the fascia that I think will do cost £13.99 anyone either tell me if this is suitable or point me in the right direction as to where to get one. Cheers

If you are talking about the surround to the head unit then why not MOD it and buy a neon light to sound facia..... only £11 on e-bay and look prettty cool too.....

:)

Hi all
Posted a thread about this in the newbie section but thought id give this a try as well.
Bought a 2002 Punto 1.2 Active and the radio was done.Took the radio out my old car so now need a new fascia. Radio is a Kenwood and just normal sized. Had a look in Halfords and the fascia that I think will do cost £13.99 anyone either tell me if this is suitable or point me in the right direction as to where to get one. Cheers

Got the part off eBay for less than half the Halfords price :)

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back