Tuning Quick question on the various Abarth tuning packs

Currently reading:
Tuning Quick question on the various Abarth tuning packs

I've been planning some 'mild upgrades' on my recently recommissioned 2015 595 Turismo (it's the version with the IHI rather than Garrett), and seem to get thwarted at every stage since the new parts I've just bought are already fitted.

Bought some new Koni FSDs - already fitted all round. New Eibach springs, ditto. New official BMC air filter, same again. And the brake pads, though worn. have an 'f' on them which suggests they were Ferrodo.

So between that and the 'satisfying' performance it looks very much like it's had the Abarth 160 hp performance pack fitted. Is there any way to tell for sure since it's got no service history / documentation?

Or was this standard on the early 2015 Turismo? (Mine has the IHI turbo rather than the Garrett, so no 165 bhp out of the box)

160-hp-upgrade-kit

I've got no service history / documentation to check for sure (if anyone's been following my thread they'll know why) and chances are if it did have the 'elaborazione' badge it'd have been pinched whilst it was off the road.

Back