500 Possible newbie

Currently reading:
500 Possible newbie

Lindegaard

Hi to all in this fantastic forum..
Possible newbie, covers that I do not currently own a FIAT, but am very close to seal a deal on one, hopefully today.
I have been surfing through your different fora´s, and must say that I have been taking in good benefits from all the different Q & A´s around, in my surch for information on the 500 (c).
I´m not quite a youngster anymore, 46, but have previously owned a FIAT 127, a FIAT PUNTO 60, and a FIAT BRAVO.
Currently driving a TOYOTA SUPRA MKIV NON TURBO, TARGA, during the spring and summer, and a CHEVROLET EVANDA (DAEWOO).
Selling the Chevy, mainly because we want a less gazoline consumting car, but she also is almost 7 years old, and ready to let go.
We, my wife and I, fell for the 500c, at first sight, and since we don´t have small kids living in anymore, it fits our needs in size and all.
I have tried to talk the wife into the 500 1.2 lounge, it is 3K (GBP) down price wize vs the 500C in same edition, in Denmark, but found this good offer on a dealer car, 500C 1.2 lounge 1 year old and just 9000 km on the clock, with a saving of 6K (GBP) than a new one on the street, so I really think I should consider this offer rather than a "brand new", looks and drives like a new so should be ok.
Just have a some small negotiation on the price for my old car, as trade in, and so on, but hopefully it will come to a satisfaction for all parts and we will be the owners of a new car soon.
By the way, I am from Denmark, hence my bad English, married and in my best years... :D

thank you Melanabb...

Turns out the "nice" sales person.. (hint.. would have said salesman, if that was the case) misunderstood me and the missus.. and thought we wanted the 500 plain lounge version, and not the 500c, so when we turn up today to put the last pieces together in negotiation... it was sold..

hmmmm ....

so what to do now.. we really like this little FIAT.. and must say, I'm ready to go for the non convertible with the glass roof.. it's equally marked down in price as the other was, which in our part of the world is a fair amount of cash... and does one really use that "open" space in our part of the world, more tha just occationally..

Back