Performance tips anyone?

Currently reading:
Performance tips anyone?

Timmeh

I got a Punto Active 1.2 (2002) a few months ago for my first car, well impressed with it. I have already done some minor changes like add competition pedals, change the side repeaters for blue ones and changed the trims for some alloy style aluminium ones.

Now I have done these I'm getting a taste for driving everywhere and I'm now looking at what kind of options I have for enhacing and tweaking the performance of the car to get the most out of it.

I have read that the ekotek valve and a Green cone induction kit will help but is there anything else that can help?

Thanks for any assistance!

Not the answer you want to see, but the best option is to buy a bigger engined Punto.

You could change the exhaust for a sports one, do the induction kit (Twister type or similar would be better, where the filter doesn't pick up hot air from inside the engine bay). After that, you're looking at more cash for chipping, cam, or internal engine work.

Lowering and stiffening the suspension is a good option, makes the car handle better and feel more like a sports car than standard.

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group
Clubcento

Back