image278.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) "Penny" the Punto

Unfortunate event happened today, I had an accident and the Puntos front end is kinda mashed so so gutted gonna get it fixed hopefully really gutted though

Join the club! I slid into a brand new 13plate Skoda VRS the other day on black ice! Cracked my mk2b sporting bumper in numerous places :bang: luckily the other guy isnt going down insurance route! :devil:

Ah mate skodas seem to be the enemy of Puntos at the moment! It was a skoda that I went into although just a 54 plate Fabia I think. Been told not to go through insurance as they'll just write the car off! Front panels damaged so need new front panel, new headlights new bumper new bonnet ah the list seems endless!

Wahoooooo so after crashing into the back of a Skoda Fabia a couple of weeks ago, I got Penny fixed cost me near £1000 to get her fixed and I know I'll probably receive a lot of stick for not getting a new car but I really love my Punto and didn't think it was right for her to end up in a scrap yard. I needed a new bonnet, bumper,headlights, slam panel, and 2 new x members got the car back on Saturday and I'm chuffed with the repair work! Great that its fixed and ready to be drove again. Unfortunately I have to pay my dad back for bailing me out basically but hey ho I would feel guilty if I didn't pay him back.?

That's unlucky but at least it's sorted! Mine has a couple of cracks in the bumper but I've pulled them together and you can barely notice it lol.

Back