Technical Parts Manual copy - 1 page

Currently reading:
Technical Parts Manual copy - 1 page

jolly500

Hi.

Does anyone have an original 500 Parts Manual?
I'm specifically looking for the page displaying the crank shaft bits on the timing gear end. 500N or later, whatever is available.

Many thanks
Steve

I do, for the 500F---I do not have the facility to e-mail the page to you, so if you let me have your postal address, I will send you a copy of that page, and any others you need if it will be of help to you
[email protected]

Not sure what model 500 these pages are from. Appears to be from a 1972 parts list.

Attachments

• 500 Crankshaft.JPG
    500 Crankshaft.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 500 Camshaft Drive.JPG
    500 Camshaft Drive.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 53
Hi.

Does anyone have an original 500 Parts Manual?
I'm specifically looking for the page displaying the crank shaft bits on the timing gear end. 500N or later, whatever is available.

Many thanks
Steve

Hope we are not gong to go through this again...

The N Crank/Timing parts are different to later engines...
Later parts WILL not fit

Hope we are not gong to go through this again...

The N Crank/Timing parts are different to later engines...
Later parts WILL not fit
I currently have my 500N engine apart for rebuild. It’s a 1959, 2nd series. Is there a way to easily differentiate 500N crank and timing parts from a 500D?

well unfortunately I'm not going to take my engines apart to find out...
I would recommend you email Andrea at Passione 500, i would say he knows more than any other dealer about N's (say peter from England advised you to speak to him)
I know that early D's had the N style front pulley so there were probably even more cross overs...
I have pointed out before, people talk in terms of N, D, F, L, R as the models of 500. there were 45 different actual recorded versions of the 500N

there were 45 different actual recorded versions of the 500N
Wowza... That's remarkable, Peter. I shopping cart already filled with goodies on Passione 500's website, but I will be sure to ask Andrea to review it and help ferret out selections that may not be correct for this particular N version.

Wowza... That's remarkable, Peter. I shopping cart already filled with goodies on Passione 500's website, but I will be sure to ask Andrea to review it and help ferret out selections that may not be correct for this particular N version.
His knowledge is far better than any other dealers when it comes to early cars..
And he has stock that isn't listed...
where are you based?
I get a discount with Andrea
I just sent him a bit more cash than I should have. not that he is complaining

Back