Part - Name/Number/info required

Currently reading:
Part - Name/Number/info required

P

Paul

Good afternoon fella's , I have a Fiat Brava 1.6 2001 plate .
I have got a problem with one of the sensors on the top of the engine . i have a diagram of the engine and it appears to be indicated as the "anti-evaporation solenoid valve" however i can't get a part number or a quote for one of these from any where ?

Can you guys help ?

DSC00313.jpg

16mk2.jpg

Many Thanks

Paul

You are indeed correct with the part name, unfortunately its not listed in any of the parts suppliers manuals, ive just checked, my best suggestion would be to ring your local vehicle recyclers/dismantlers. it may be a hard part to find but with some persistance it can be acheived, do tell why is it your after this part as its only a solenoid i would think it would be easier to repair than to replace as its probably only stuck if its not operating correctly.

Thanks

Hi Andy
Thanks for this response , basically what was happening was the car would just constantly stall when on tck over . i tried a few things with the engine but the only thing that stopped it was disconnecting the pipe that goes from this to the engine , Now the car doesn't stall, although the tick over is quite low . and it doesn't pick up speed as instantly as it should but other than that its fine .

How would i clean this ? to try and get it working again ?

Thanks
Paul

FAO Sven

Hi Sven thanks for that . it is part number 3 , could you tell me where i could buy this part from ?

Thanks
Paul

If you don't want to fiddle around and try to take the hose off and put a normal one on with jubilee clips, then only fiat, like lurker said.

sven3.jpg

Members Site ---------My Site