General Panda Problems CV joint :(

Currently reading:
General Panda Problems CV joint :(

The Football

Italia 90'
Hi

I have been to my mechanic and we can't seem to get the right part to repair the near side CV gaiter, the Fiat Dealer has told him they no longer carry the part we need.

It is the near side gear box inner gaiter, the part is supposed to have come with the driveshaft inboard gaiter. It is the Gaiter bush oil seal that is missing, does anyone have any suggestions where I can get one of these quickly?

In the Haynes Manual on page 7.2 it is the part in diagram 4.4B I am looking for, it was supposed to have come with part 3.7.

Can anyone help me with this please? as I already miss my panda! :cry:

Hello

Sorry I do not know what Fiat dealer it is that he has called up will have to check with him.

So far he has orded the part 3 times and no luck with getting this part that I need!

What fiat dealer is it you got the part from? as would like to try and check with them, I seem to think it is a bit strange how they would not have it any more!

Hello

Sorry I do not know what Fiat dealer it is that he has called up will have to check with him.

So far he has orded the part 3 times and no luck with getting this part that I need!

What fiat dealer is it you got the part from? as would like to try and check with them, I seem to think it is a bit strange how they would not have it any more!

I'm not entirly sure what dealership it was my mechanic used either :eek:

I know we ended up getting them from Fiat anyway, because 3rd party ones kept failing.

Just I've recently had a dealership say one item is probably discontinued (3rd stop light kit), and when I asked another, they said they could have it in 3 days :(

Makes no sence at all at times unfortunatly :(

Jon.

It is possible that the OP is looking at illustrations for the Mk1 Panda where the car is a Mk2. Have sent a PM to the OP and will try to assist. Believe the vehicle in question to be a 750cc Italia 90.
Rgds.

Back