Panda Club

Currently reading:
Panda Club

This isn't a club though is it, its just a forum. And although it's a great forum, it's for all marques of fiat.

There are clubs for other Fiat marques, I just thought it'd be nice to have a Panda Club.

I run a huge Classic Mini club with almost 3,000 members worldwide, and if Mini owners were as apathetic as Panda owners then I wouldnt have met so many really nice people all over the world.

I'm also a member of the Lada Niva Register, and they're a great bunch of people too, with other Lada marque owners on the forum. But when a group of Niva owners get together it's awesome fun. Niva's are fun cars.

Forming a club doesnt mean deserting this forum. It's possible to frequent both places, the internets a huge arena so why limit yourself to one place?

I guess there isn't the comraderie amongst Panda owners that there is with some other makes of cars.

Shame, because it could be great fun, but I'm beginning to think it's just Classic Car owners that have all the fun :(

Oops

How come that club's not in the club links forum on here? Or didn't I look back far enough?

Thanks for the link btw

It's part of the Fiat Motor Club.

You're right about there being a lack of comraderie amongst new Panda owners, but certainly not amongst us classic Panda owners. The members on this forum help each other out in every way. Most of us have met up. Two members from here travelled from England to Northern Ireland, and there is a trip to Istanbul arranged for next summer which some from here are going on. One member even removed the exhaust from his own car to fit on another Panda that was stranded miles from home, another has spent a lot of his own time working on my own car, another has performed engine swaps for the cost of a cuppa to other members. So although this may not be a club technically, it is to us in every sense of the word. I guess the answer is to sell your new Panda and buy a classic Panda, or keep your new Panda and pick up a classic Panda for around £200 and join in the fun. :)

Last edited:
LOL

I had 2 of the original Panda's from new, one after the other.

They were fantastic little cars. I drove one from Cornwall up to the Highlands and along the beach up there. It was great fun!

I love my new MJ though. He's a cutie, and a lot more comfortable than the original ones I had.

My two rotted away though, and back then it wasn't so easy to get bits and pieces for them to keep them 'alive'

Thanks
I've had quite a few Fiats in the past.

The 2 Panda's, Super Mirafiori Sport, X19, Mirafiori saloon, 126.

I'd love to get a new 500 next year when they're released.

Yea they seem to be making a come back at last.

Maybe the fact they galvanise the bodyshells is helping, although it's not a common known thing is it? I didnt know til the dealership told me.

I think if they pushed that a bit more they'd sell even more Fiats

Blimey I've just looked on the Panda Club site and it's £25 quid to join. That's a bit steep, what do you get for your money?

The club I am starting is free, as is my Classic and New Mini Club. No wonder I have 3,000 members in it.

hi there!!!

Hello!!!
My Name Is Paris And I Am From Athens!
I Love Fiat Since I Was A Baby!!!
I Had A Fiat Croma,a Cinquecento Abarth,a Punto And Now...
I Am Waiting For My Brand New Panda 100hp!!!!
It Is Taking Long Because I Ordered It With Full Extra (skydome,mp3,pandemonium Pack Etc)
I Can't Wait...
Of Course I Ordered The Abarth Accessories From Italy...badges And Stuff...
We Have A Long History Of Italian Cars In The Family...
2 Lancia Betas,1 Ritmo,1 Ritmo Abarth 130hp,1 Tempra,1 Croma,1 Croma Turbo,1 Cinquenento Abarth,1 Punto And 1 Alfa 147...
Nice...

HELP PLEASE 🙏🏻
so I changed my gear linkage cables today I couldn’t get one off so I undone the plate an the shaft dropped in its back on now but I can’t get 5th or reverse what have I done wrong I’ve tightened up the cables tried everything now I seen on a fiat thread someone said don’t drop the shaft in how do I fix it thanks

Back