Panda (Classic) Panda 4x4 Sisley

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Panda 4x4 Sisley

Palio

Spirito di Panto!
Some scraggy old Sisley listed by a Del Boy type chancer:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-F...0433026?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4d29014d82

No seriously, this is a good solid example, just needing a bit of tlc on the paint. I borrowed it for a few weeks, and it drives very well - it's actually a really nice one, if anyone's looking for a good example - one of the first batch of 500 too. (y)

I enjoyed driving it, but I didn't need another Sisley (and Grey doesn't do it for me to be honest). :)

Glwts Vernon VmanC

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I'm pretty sure this is the bloke that tricked me into buying a scruffy red one, followed by subliminal messaging to force me to attend a nearby University so I can conveniently pay him for all the repairs I need :rolleyes: ;)

That'll be the guy. I'm pretty sure he keeps one set of keys from each car he sells so he can retrieve it and sell it again ;)

Yes, if I didn't live so far away I'd probably be driving his cast off Bravo right now too. Lucky escape there, I've got a Roofus that doesn't often randomly cut out or anything instead
thumb.gif

£3100 with 6 hours left :eek: Hope everything's genuine and the sale goes through ok - there's a zero feedback bidder involved (not highest) - we've all been at zero but you can never tell if it's a serious bidder & you don't want it scaring off genuine bidders.

Will be interesting to see where this ends up. Time to revise my mental (very mental ;) ) internal price guide again............. (y)

Back