P2930-85 Clutch closed Position Seltuned, Dual logic transmission warning light Fiat 500l

Currently reading:
P2930-85 Clutch closed Position Seltuned, Dual logic transmission warning light Fiat 500l

Malnisbett

Hi Guys

I have the following error code:

P2930-85 Clutch closed Position Seltuned

Car is a 2013 Fiat 500l that I've just aquired.

I Have purchased both the transmission oil and the selespeed oil from the fiat dealer to change both, I'm looking for a step by step guide to perform the change.

I've seen plenty of previous posts where other owner have had the check transmission light appear but not seen one success story and all advice has been vague.

Can anyone help? My car drives absolutely perfect even with the check transmission light illuminated so don't want to go down the transmison rebuild route

Hi mate, I fitted a new gearbox in the end.

However I've found through investigating these pages and others that the most common cause of the fault is the clutch position sensor located on the concentric slave cylinder located inside the gearbox.

This part is available on ebay from Italy for about £300 if you can't find a used gearbox anyway. Hope you get it sorted, seems quite a common fault!

That is all beyond my knowledge 😂 it’s my first car, only owned it about a month, have read from a few others to check the break lights and reverse lights are working properly as they’re connected to the same sensors apparently?? Thanks for the reply though really appreciate it, and my first step getting in from work is to check the lights then I will take your reply on board .

Back