Styling opnions on my styling now plz

Currently reading:
Styling opnions on my styling now plz

change those orange indicators and i've colour coded the wing mirror base plates rear boot plinth and front scuttle panel (around the wiper) stopped at the bumpers and kit i like them standard. when i get bored i give her a good check over and spray weasle ****(wd40) on all the connections ,moving parts, its worth checking the condition of all the wiring, as i found out, started with one dodgey wire under the exspansion bottle (you all know the one car wont start WHY!!!) and ended up replacing 80% of all the wire ends just check if the wire is black then cut back until you find nice clean copper wire then solder in new, and mine is a K reg, all for the future tho! got to keep on top and keep reliable, im also converting my grill will be ready to paint by sunday

Attachments

• antsuno 085.jpg
    antsuno 085.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • antsuno 057.jpg
    antsuno 057.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • antsuno 088.jpg
    antsuno 088.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • antsuno 094.jpg
    antsuno 094.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
for mods u could have a smooth tailgate. Get a Rear Bike plate for the bottom ride hand side (on the bumper) :)
I've seen some pretty cool OMP rear and full 6pt Rollcages. The full with door bars! lol

UN

unonumero said:
for mods u could have a smooth tailgate. Get a Rear Bike plate for the bottom ride hand side (on the bumper) :)

Nah, those always looked like they were unfinished (tacked on number plate, lack of symmetry) and something was wrong with the rear of the car. It's down to taste, but a lot of people associate smoothed rears with boy racers (n)

unonumero said:
I've seen some pretty cool OMP rear and full 6pt Rollcages. The full with door bars! lol
UN

Don't bother with anything less than a six point cage. Those half cages are just for show and don't add strength at all. Just try getting a car with a half cage race approved! They'll turn it away instantly...

I'm with Eltsbaby - leave it the way it looks now. Uno's don't respond well to ham fisted 'modifications' or 'styling' upgrades. Keep it subtle or keep it standard and let the performance do the talking :devil:

Back