Old Guy

Currently reading:
Old Guy

TroyT

Hi ,I have just joined. I am currently restoring another 850 coupe ( my third owned) and worth is progressing. I am a long time Fiat enthusiast. I will bore you with a list of Fiats owned. Two Fiat 850 coupé (I restored the second one) Fiat 850 saloon, Fiat 128SL, Fiat 128 3p, Fiat 126 ( taken in px)
Fiat 500( restored over 8 months)
Fiat Strada 1500, Fiat Strada 1300, Fiat Strada Abarth 130, Fiat 131 Supermiafiori, Fiat Tipo .
I am looking for help in finding the clips which hold the chrome trim in place along the sill.
Hope you can point me in the right direction.
Thanks

Hi ,I have just joined. I am currently restoring another 850 coupe ( my third owned) and worth is progressing. I am a long time Fiat enthusiast. I will bore you with a list of Fiats owned. Two Fiat 850 coupé (I restored the second one) Fiat 850 saloon, Fiat 128SL, Fiat 128 3p, Fiat 126 ( taken in px)
Fiat 500( restored over 8 months)
Fiat Strada 1500, Fiat Strada 1300, Fiat Strada Abarth 130, Fiat 131 Supermiafiori, Fiat Tipo .
I am looking for help in finding the clips which hold the chrome trim in place along the sill.
Hope you can point me in the right direction.
Thanks
So you are starting to get the hang of it now ;););).
Joking apart, it make take a bit of trawling but usually I find what I need on eBay.

Back