Styling Odd Stilo colour

Currently reading:
Styling Odd Stilo colour

Muppet1

Springer Mad!!
Anyone ever seen a stilo is this colour,

kinda odd, says its gold but :idea::idea::idea::idea:.

There is also a white multiwagon on autotrader too.

Attachments

• 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg
    0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 49
Its called something like Glam Sand. Ive seen one other Stilo (a 3 or 5 door though) for sale in that colour, but it certainly wasn't popular & i don't think it was available on the Stilo for long, though it did appear on other models like the Sedici aswell.

I recently bought a Multiwagon very similar to the one in the autotrader ad in the white colour. I have to admit that it was not my first choice of colour, but having had the car for about a month it is growing on me. It does have the benefit of forcing me to wash it more frequently as it very quickly turns into a grey colour.

I was starting to think all MW's were silver, i never seen one on the road in any other colour.. Mine is metallic black which i thought would be quite common when i bought it but only seen black 3 doors while i been driving it round..

Can one of you post a pic of your white MW, i'm intrigued, in my head they would look awesome

Last edited:
I don't have any pictures yet, but if you want to see picture of a white Multiwagon have a look at the one on Autotrader. I used to think that the Multiwagon looked best in black but having had the car a few weeks I now think the solid white colour looks best (but still a pain to keep clean). I have seen one other white Multiwagon in Portsmouth, but I have not seen it for a while now.

Yeah black looks good but i think having a lighter colour accentuates (sp?) the lines of the car. When i see a silver one lots of lines on it flow nice round the windows and stuff and you lose those lines on the black ones if that makes sense.. Will checkout autotrader ;)

Unfortunately i no longer have the stilo, got a new car today, but the stilo is still in the family and accessible by me.

I was starting to think all MW's were silver, i never seen one on the road in any other colour.. Mine is metallic black which i thought would be quite common when i bought it but only seen black 3 doors while i been driving it round..

Well, our MW is charcoal grey, we know someone else with silver in Glasgow, a dealer round the corner in Forfar had a navy blue one, and I frequently see red and metallic mint green in Dundee.

:)

Well there is only one mw in my area, Dark blue 53 reg and thats it, 2 5 door hatches, one solid dark green and the other light green met.

I do quite like the look of the white one on auto trader though but it will have to wait till after xmas now before i change.

I think that lump on the bottom looks terrible, i much prefer the flat tailgate on them and would even not buy a mw if it had the lump.

Back