O/T value of a Sega master sysytem 2

Currently reading:
O/T value of a Sega master sysytem 2

M

mick

right im currently trying to sell my mastersystem 2 on ebay and ive priced it to what others i have seen in past but doesnt seam to be getting any interest anymore, has anybody else tried to sell or buy on recently? what did you pay/ask for it..

thanks

fiatbrovohgttunedcopy2ri6.jpg

Think I paid the council £15 to take it vaway!!!

Retro stuff is always hard to shift unless it features on a TV show - like gadget show - then people remember and what one again.

Tommy K

I have seen a few similar systems given away on our local Freecycle/Freegle group.

lol they were collectables last time i looked and now it just seams people just arent bothered lol

fiatbrovohgttunedcopy2ri6.jpg

You'll get stuff all for a Master System nowadays, I'm afraid. The stuff that tends to hold it's value is the stuff which is rare or has games that are highly regarded as classics.

For example, a Sega Multi-Mega can fetch anything between £100 and £250 depending on the condition and software titles that come with it. Mine is safely tucked away in my loft for a rainy day ;)

Certain software titles also command lofty prices. Panzer Dragoon Saga for the Sega Saturn has been known to change hands for well over £100.

But regular Master Systems and Mega Drives are ten a penny and therefore won't fetch much at all.

Other consoles that can sell for decent money include the Atari Jaguar, SNK Neo Geo & anything REALLY retro like a ColecoVision or Atari 2600 :)

Rob
BOO Member since 2002

FIAT History: Tipo DS, Punto TDSX, Punto Sporting, Cinquecento Sporting, Seicento Sporting, Bravo HGT, Marea Weekend ELX
Now residing in the land of Ford.