500L Newbie in need of help!

Currently reading:
500L Newbie in need of help!

AbbyFutter

Hi all

I have a 2011 Fiat 500. Until recently my blue & me worked fine with my iPhone and when I was playing music I could change tracks using the controls on the steering wheel - however this has now stopped working!

The steering wheel controls work when I am playing the radio, the volume controls work when my iPhone is plugged in. Just the buttons to change tracks have stopped, sounds like a small thing but it is SO irritating!

I’ve tried disconnecting and repairing my phone but this didn’t fix it.

Any ideas?! Please help!

Hi all

I have a 2011 Fiat 500. Until recently my blue & me worked fine with my iPhone and when I was playing music I could change tracks using the controls on the steering wheel - however this has now stopped working!

The steering wheel controls work when I am playing the radio, the volume controls work when my iPhone is plugged in. Just the buttons to change tracks have stopped, sounds like a small thing but it is SO irritating!

I’ve tried disconnecting and repairing my phone but this didn’t fix it.

Any ideas?! Please help!

I think you have to have it set up so you play it through the car with a blue and me command. What you do is you have your phone connected to the car via Bluetooth and then you click the voice button and say play media and then you should be able to use the radio controls on the back of the wheel to control the radio. If that does not work then try updating the blue and me system with your computer, you do need a few items though. IMG_0170.JPGIMG_0171.JPG

Back