Qubo Newbie from West Wales

Currently reading:
Qubo Newbie from West Wales

mikbak

Just picked up our Qubo from Sheffield ... Bright orange certainly won't miss it flying round the Pembrokeshire country lanes.
Was an interesting 14 hour day picking it up.
I was really surprised at how well it handles...

Thanks for all your comments.:)

So far have no problems with the car, in fact I can't get anywhere near it as the wife has commandeered it.:rolleyes:

We have downsized from a Seat Alhambra and a Freelander (moneypit) so the roadtax outlay alone has dropped from £440 to £30 / year ...
:D
However since the Alhambra has gone our luggage carrying ability has severely dropped so I am fitting a towbar to tow a small trailer as we have 3 dogs that need to be carried in the back...leaving room for our camping gear ...

I've read and noted the comments on the towbar capabilities on this forum which are very informative.

Mike

We got the Dynamic Diesel 2009 with just 20,000 miles on the clock.

We first saw one in FRF Haverfordwest but it was £1000 more and 34000 miles on the clock, wouldn't budge on price hence trip to GK Sheffield.

Hmm same here mik..we came from a larger car to the qubo..we adapted & to be honest? dont miss the older car one bit! my OH can drive just not very much thankfully otherwise id probably NEVER see ours too :p:D

Ah well pristine car didn't last long... wifey pranged it Thursday ... hit a steel bollard when reversing ... quote over £1000 for new drivers door. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

From Mikbak, abive...

"Ah well pristine car didn't last long... wifey pranged it Thursday ... hit a steel bollard when reversing ... quote over £1000 for new drivers door."

Look on ebay UK. they have an increasing number of body parts for the Qubo and her French sisters. When you check scrappies, also check for Citroen Nemo and Peugeot Bipper. The three are all the same.

Back