500 (Classic) New US member with 72 Fiat 500L

Currently reading:
500 (Classic) New US member with 72 Fiat 500L

Vogon72

Hey everyone! New USA member here with an 1972 500L fresh off the boat from Italy. Does anyone know any good websites to find parts for classic Fiats? Unfortunately my old parts guy from Italy doesn't ship to the USA so I need a new source. Excited to be a part of this community!
20230719_192638.jpg

Welcome!

There are a few sources that you can go with. Unfortunately there are none i can recommend that are in the US, its slim pickings on this side of the pond.
I have used mainly Axel Gerstl for my 500 parts, they are located in Germany, and ship to Canada/USA but do not offer express and typically takes about 4 weeks to arrive.
There are many UK suppliers that ship express, im sure others will chime in with suggestions, there are a few reliable sellers. Ive used Ricambio which has shipped DHL and i got things within a week.

Unfortunately there is a price to be paid for shipping parts over, but they have all been reliable sources. Quality of parts vary significantly for these cars, so keep in mind when shopping.

Dont even bother wasting your time on ebay.it incase you need something special. I spent alot of time and effort with translations and such trying to hunt down stuff. Mainly out of necessity due to something unobtainable elsewhere, or the price was too good to pass up.

Welcome!

There are a few sources that you can go with. Unfortunately there are none i can recommend that are in the US, its slim pickings on this side of the pond.
I have used mainly Axel Gerstl for my 500 parts, they are located in Germany, and ship to Canada/USA but do not offer express and typically takes about 4 weeks to arrive.
There are many UK suppliers that ship express, im sure others will chime in with suggestions, there are a few reliable sellers. Ive used Ricambio which has shipped DHL and i got things within a week.

Unfortunately there is a price to be paid for shipping parts over, but they have all been reliable sources. Quality of parts vary significantly for these cars, so keep in mind when shopping.

Dont even bother wasting your time on ebay.it incase you need something special. I spent alot of time and effort with translations and such trying to hunt down stuff. Mainly out of necessity due to something unobtainable elsewhere, or the price was too good to pass up.
Welcome to the Forum---as Jacques (Bounding Bambino) has mentioned, most of the good suppliers are in Europe and the UK. Be VERY careful with regard to "Mr Fiat" in Atlanta unless it is small 'general' things. If you would like to contact me direct [email protected] I willgive you a list of all the main supplierson this side of "the big pond". I too have a '72 500L, but it is, er, not quite standard!

Back