385496_2282183973314_490837468_n.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) New to forum! my fiat punto mk2 work in progress!

Introduction

Hi, new to forum, not quite understanding it all yet! own fiat punto mk2 elx 8v in metallic blue! its my baby, love it to pieces! however its constantly breaking and having something wrong with it! doesnt stop me spending money on it and its currently a work in progress! looking for more ideas of what i can do to my car :) will post photos of my baby! :)
Marcus
More photos! showing the changes ive made such as, my cool stickers on the back ;) then taking the rubber strips off the sides. transformers badge on the back! checked interior mirror! stars on the bonnet and side and little stickers on the indicators. aswell as the big 17" rims! also have sporting sideskirts and a silver spoiler that i have covered in black carbon fibre that needs fitting. also the sporting steering wheel. sprayed dial surround inside blue and the vent covers blue. also fitted DRL lights to the front :)

Attachments

• 2012 008.jpg
    2012 008.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 2012 009.jpg
    2012 009.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 2012 017.jpg
    2012 017.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 2012 016.jpg
    2012 016.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 2012 012.jpg
    2012 012.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 79
Have to agree those wheels really suit it, but those stickers and mirror...(n)

Ps did you buy it from someone on towcester road? Very similar one gets eyed up by me alot there

17" are differential killers
Take it easy - its only an 8v so its not Micheal schumacher

Looks like you've got a coolant leak - suspect bottom radiator pipe to me?

Nice Blue :)

Stickers aint great - Its not got any FF ones on it
(were all waiting for them still...)

And are the DRL to me pointing very far out to the sides?
Not much in the hopes of been right in front?
Also DRL's are meant to come on with the engine/ignition and go off after

Ziggy

Last edited:
Each to their own about the stickers, i personally really like them, i think it makes the car abit different to everyone elses. yeah originally my mum bought it from northampton in december for my birthday, thats all i know!

I do really like the wheels and they do suit it but eventually i will save and get some new ones as they are poor condition but they were poor when i got the car.
There isnt a leak i think i had just cleaned the headlights before i look that photo so was just water from where i was cleaning lol

The DRL are too difficult to wire into the ignition, im only 17 and am not very clued up with wiring, i cant afford to buy extra bits and special connecters and that, im happy with them wired to the sidelights and i think they look good when the sidelights are on with them.

its been abused in its past life before i got it, but i look after it and theirs alot of dents and scratches eventually i will get rid of. will slowly do everything as i can afford it :)

Each to their own about the stickers, i personally really like them, i think it makes the car abit different to everyone elses. yeah originally my mum bought it from northampton in december for my birthday, thats all i know!

I do really like the wheels and they do suit it but eventually i will save and get some new ones as they are poor condition but they were poor when i got the car.
There isnt a leak i think i had just cleaned the headlights before i look that photo so was just water from where i was cleaning lol

The DRL are too difficult to wire into the ignition, im only 17 and am not very clued up with wiring, i cant afford to buy extra bits and special connecters and that, im happy with them wired to the sidelights and i think they look good when the sidelights are on with them.

its been abused in its past life before i got it, but i look after it and theirs alot of dents and scratches eventually i will get rid of. will slowly do everything as i can afford it :)

Time to learn the art of car polishing then :)
Get onto detailingworld lol

A Well Maintained motor is the best way forward

Mine is due a mini service soon
And its gonna be getting an underside seal with some waxyoil too ready for winter :)

ziggy

Each to their own...

its been abused in its past life before i got it, but i look after it and theirs alot of dents and scratches eventually i will get rid of. will slowly do everything as i can afford it...

I like your attitude! Seems to me that the car has finally found its rightful owner....! I look forward to watching things progress.... (y)

Yeah i got my sporting steering wheel and i have spoiler and side skirts to fit aswell, got it all from a scrapyard, £20 each!

yeah ive looked at those steering wheels, very nice but ive only seen them for around £100 - way out of my price range, lots of other things come before a new steering wheel, really like the sporting one :)

Back