New site popped up

Currently reading:
New site popped up

I know its still under construction but I don't like what I've seen so far. Very shoddy (I am allowed to say that cos I am a web developer (y) ). I personally wouldn't release a site until it had at least no broken links or links that go nowhere (n). One to watch I suppose!

ooo you get to win a car

you have to donate £5 or more and after 3000 people have donated the draw takes place

the t/c says
Upon 10000 entrants being entered in the prize draw, the offer will be closed. The draw will take place within 7 days of the offer closing, and the winner will be notified within 28 working days of this

im confuzzled :confused:

Either way I'm fairly sure they won't even be making the HGT any more by the time they get 10000 or even 3000 people to give £5.

In fact by that time we'll all be driving our own private hovercrafts by that time. Christ they've only got 192 members how the hell do they think they're going to get that sort of money?!

Someone has seriously not thought it through. In fact I even posted the question on their forum and nobody answered.

I can't wait to see what happens on September 30th 2005 as per rule 12 of the T&C's.

Last edited:
Back