New owner by proxy.

Currently reading:
New owner by proxy.

Hi all, so the daughter was in need of a temporary car after having our first grandchild and her partners family had a 1.2 2007 punto grande going so I've bought it for her to use until her partner gets his new car as he's going to be working for RED the driving instructor people. Then Im planning to have it as my commuter which is only 20 miles each way.

In the meantime though I'm going to be getting a few things done for the car including timing belt, water pump and tensioners as it's been 5 years and 40000 miles, but also just having a look round it today found some slight condensation in upper rear light cluster, front nearside headlight needs a buff and just noticed that the rear reversing lens is broken too :-/ So, time to dive into the forum!

Attachments

• IMG_5150.jpeg
    IMG_5150.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5151.jpeg
    IMG_5151.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5152.jpeg
    IMG_5152.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 19
Welcome to the forum.

Your post reads like you are going to pay a garage to get extra work done that isn't actually necessary. In which case don't get it done, because it'll all be very expensive for little benefit.

If you're going to do the work yourself then that'll be worth it and the forum members will likely help.

Back