Grande Punto New Member

Currently reading:
Grande Punto New Member

Pavillioncars

Thank you for the add. Recently brought a 56 plate 1.2 Active. Had plenty of issues. Various bulbs out, heater directional controls very stiff and doesn’t correspond to its position. Massive amount of water in boot and spare wheel sump. Bad earthing to rear lights, faulty plug. Replacement o/s headlight. Really bad smell. Replacing rear window regulators.

However, started working through these one by one, spending quite a bit of money, hopefully worth while. Latest can’t open rear doors from outside handles. Any ideas?

Just working through a few problems on my active sport, it's a 3dr so not sure about your question. I'm trying to get my heater working I've checked all the possible bad wiring points and nothing burnt or corroded.motor only comes on when I apply pressure to the motor by hand, and upon removing the motor inside quite abit of oil? And has flicked all around in the motor housing Anyone have any ideas or anything like this happened before.im tempted to just get a new motor but dont want to waste money on something if its not the problem.also I've noticed it feels abit damp in that area under the dash, maybe it's because it's not worked now in more than 2 months its not drying out.heater matrix looks in good condition with nothing leaking.any help appreciated.

Usually the rear door issue is to do with the external handles, if you try to open the doors using the handle right by the end of the handle that passes through the door, does that work?

There's a good guide to replacement here: Link

Back