Technical New Doblo consumption

Currently reading:
Technical New Doblo consumption

mat11

I have problems with the new Doblo 1.9 multijet 77kw.
Before I had the same Doblo 1.9jtd, that needed about 6-7liters for 100km, I was drivinig it diferently at towns and highways, mostly loaded.
The new Doblo needs 8,5liters for 100km. But with this one I haven't got any feeling that it is more powerful, I have more the feeling, that it has less power than the old Doblo??
With this one I made 1200km
Thank you
mat

First of all welcome to the forum :) nice to have another member join our ever growing community!

I've noticed a few people saying their new Doblo's haven't been quite as quick off the mark as their old ones. It's strange how Fiat brought out about 4 different BHP's for the same engine, all at different prices, whereas they were all the same on the old Doblo's. I think you need one of the higher BHP engines to get the same kind of performance as your old 1.9JTD.

Still keep us updated with how things go, we haven't got many with new Doblo's on here so it'd be nice to know :)

Ozzie1989 said:
First of all welcome to the forum :) nice to have another member join our ever growing community!
I've noticed a few people saying their new Doblo's haven't been quite as quick off the mark as their old ones. It's strange how Fiat brought out about 4 different BHP's for the same engine, all at different prices, whereas they were all the same on the old Doblo's. I think you need one of the higher BHP engines to get the same kind of performance as your old 1.9JTD.
Still keep us updated with how things go, we haven't got many with new Doblo's on here so it'd be nice to know :)

Thank you,
maybe, beacouse new Doblo have ECO4 ?
Yes, I need higher BHP engine, but now is to late. Maybe is chiping the answer.
mat

Yeah probably a combination of both of what you mentioned. Remapping or Chipping is certainly the most positive way I can think of to get you the extra power, certainly cheaper than buying another doblo :p perhaps you'd like to speak to Angel Tuning. You often see them advertised on here and they are talked about a lot here too. And yes they do Doblo's (y) they could increase the old 1.9JTD from 100bhp to 145bhp so I'm sure they could perhaps do something for you :)

*EDIT*: I've just worked out that 77Kw is actually 105bhp, so your new Doblo has 5 more bhp than your old one! How about that! Perhaps you should let it run in a bit more before thinking about any remap or chip, you may see an increase in performance. If not then surely 105bhp is 105bhp unless it's limited in some way :confused:

Last edited:
Thank for advice , but didn't from England . How many milles must have on odo to do remmaping?
Yes I have new Doblo with 105 bph, but I don't see whera are? ;)
I think is limited beacouse new eco4 norm.
Regards
mat

Back