New Bravo in Auto Express!

Currently reading:
New Bravo in Auto Express!

Looks Brill

Poor theyre only doing it in 5 door

Why is the fiat badge on the steering wheel and on the centre caps red? Is that new or something?

Interior looks nice, would be good if it has a slight feel of quality about it

KeithR

This is the first FIAT to carry the new red logo :)

Rob

Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX

Yeah, shame it's 5 door only. That 1.9td has more torque than my tuned 2.4...I'm not happy :(

I do like the inside of the car though.

puntomatt_search_sig.gif

Reading the actual report, doesnt seem that good, looks nice, but not practical, then again, how practical do you actually want your car to be, I mean supercars arent practical in multi-storey car parks, but I still want one!:)

On another note, sorry to spam, but what happens to this place whn the new bravo comes along, are we going to be flooded with MK3 owners???

KeithR

Yes, BOO is going to welcome the Mk3 owners, after all a Bravo is a Bravo is a Bravo :)

Check out the service intervals as well, 30,000km!!!

SEX...I'm just two women short of a Threesome

Yeah, and why not :) I hope this place continues and evolves with the new models :)

Rob

Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX

can't wait for the...

Mk3 owner with frozen handbrake/random warning lights/lacking power

sort of posts, but who will know the answer?! ;)

sigpic11770_1.gif

Skate2create & Psykee-Lea

Hmmm....Im sure it would look sexier with 3 doors.

Wonder if they will make an Abarth version

I'm sure one version will be 3 doors. More than likely another 6/12 months down the line but Fiat dont want to say too much.

infact I pretty much guarantee that will happen, much like with GM launching the 3 door & VXR models quite a while after the new shape astra came along.
whips people up int oa frenzy...we could end up with a bravo that competes with ST's/VXR's/MPS' with any luck ;)

Dan

sigpic11770_1.gif

Skate2create & Psykee-Lea

i like the 5 door actually. dont hate me for it though. ;) i'll could be tempted to get one once they drop below 5k. that should be maybe 2 years away. lol. 18,000 miles is an odd service interval though. Unless they are switching to variable servicing like all the german marques, and specifying very fancy oils, i'd stick to 12k for petrols and 10k for the diesels. OR, just do intermediate oil and filter changes at 9k after the one stamped in the book.

Buzz
The champion of the Bravo 1.4 & now ex owner of a Bravo 1.8

Member Page

Matt - You reclon we will be lucky enough to be graced with a convertable? Tour de France again (is it summer already?)

I do actually...I bet it'll be a hard top to compete with the Astra cc. I've never seen this mythical Tour De France Bravo :s

puntomatt_search_sig.gif

Back