Stilo My Stilo

chris_stilo

CIMG0311.jpg

CIMG0323.jpg

CIMG0316.jpg

CIMG0305.jpg

.... More Images Here.... http://photobucket.com/albums/f148/quinnyboi/

All comments welcome....

Hello Mate nice clean car didnt see you in Newbie section so lets have some info now (y)

Sweet nice stilo m8 (y) although loose the corner splitters, they look like something off a nova :yuck: sorry just my opinion! And those wheels are nice, same as on my other stilo. Is that just the normal silver finish or the crystal silver on the wheels. Oh and spec please, i.e engine etc...

think to himself *i should really get some pictures up of the other stilo as i dont think no one has seen it yet, although its dirty*

Afraid its only the 1242 engine guys lol :$ bought it as a blank canvace first car, bought the chunky version of the abarth side skirt and fin spoiler.

Then added the 18" Fox R4 Wheels, i bought these because they are sumilar to one of the optional set of Fiat wheels you can buy.

The corner splitters were a bad option and agree entirely, allready crack one so they are getting removed.

I visited Fiat last night though, and have put my name down for the 1.9 Multi-Jet Desiel producing a nice 130bhp with all added extras, even though they couldn't show me one because all the ones that have been built have allready been sold, was told it would take anything up to 3 months to get one to me. Hopefully i should hear back from the finance people today, fingers crossed.

Also Cheers for the comments guys, i forgot to post in newbies:S

very nice tidy motor u got there. the black really looks sleek and stylish and ur new alloys look mint and really set the car off. sweet:D

Back