car.jpg

Grande Punto My standard 1.4 dynamic sport

Introduction

Hey only just got my car a few months ago but now im addictive to everything fiat and punto.
Im not sure what to do to my car i was thinking tints and punto stripes but im not sure what else. Any suggestions?
£400 insurance! lucky!

I just been quoted £770 on my Abarth, then again I do have an Abarth and am older :(

As the above said enjoy the car as a dynamic and then get something sportier later when you can afford to run it.

Tints would be an improvement, but other than that just do subtle mods or things that could add a slight bit of cash to resale, i.e. spare wheel as the sealant is rubbish!

Oh also possibly spray the front grill black to make it look a bit better/darker/more aggressive.

Black cars rule especially when clean. If your a bit keen on cleaning it, there is a back to black turtle wax set thats £25 and takes about 3-4 hrs to clean your car with it, but the results are very good!

Last edited:
i no very lucky. i dont think my phone pictures do my car justice. coz my cars a dark grey not black i wud defo prefer it black tho and my windows just got tinted about 3 weeks ago which i love makes it look abit more sporty.

yeah i just saw ur pics it looks very nice, ive not seen many in underground grey its a great colour. what u thinking of doing to urs? ive not done much apart from get the windows tinted i fancy some of the fiat two tone alloys.

Back