100_0352.jpg

Seicento My Seicento Sporting Abarth

Introduction

Here are some pics of my Sei. I've only had it a couple of weeks so far 10 days of which I've been working in Bangkok so it's not had much use. Loving it so far. I'm not planning to mod it much other than getting some stock rear lights and clear indicators front and side. I've already fitted the remote central locking widget!

Nick

100_0354.jpg

100_0349.jpg

100_0352.jpg
smurfhead said:
top looking sei that is. the best, and one of the rarest sporting colours. i don't like the lights, but each to their own. Have fun with your car!

Like I said Smurfhead I'm changing them back to stock. The Lexarse lights were on it when I bought it.

Nick

I would lower it but it's my sensible everyday car. The minis are my toys and they're both lowered and tuned (Ok so one is the Mrs Motor but I do all the work on them!).

This is the future Mrs Horney's mini (called Bean) which I am currently rebuilding after she blew him up at Santa Pod due to iover using the rev limiter:-

97d2a569.jpg

This is Mr Bump who is my mini but the missus is using him as her daily driver at the moment:-

RetroMrBump2.jpg

And finally this is the mini whixh I spent £1000's on and was my pride and Joy. She had a race spec engine, full carbon fibre removable front end, race suspension etc etc. Very light and a shade under 100bhp, I used to scare quite a few people in her. I had to sell her to fund our flay purchase and next years wedding :-(

DSC00013.jpg

As for the wheels I really like them to although I would have preffered it to still have had the stock Abarth rims. Beggars can't be choosers tho and I wanted a non yellow or red one and this was all I could find.

Nick

Back