Seicento My Seicento 16v 1.2 and my other toy

Currently reading:
Seicento My Seicento 16v 1.2 and my other toy

coxhillsam

Hi Everyone thought it was about time I uploaded some pics of my seicento 1.2 16v that i brought 3 months ago I have now done quite a bit of work and getting most of the little problems sorted and is now running better.

enjoy

WP_000501.jpg

Last edited:
DSCF0153.JPG

Above is my daily transport CBF600 with new cams, rear sets, exhaust and fully adjustable suspension all round been riding bikes mainly for 8 years and only dabbled with cars but the little sei has got my hooked.

Last edited:
I'm a big Ducati fan myself but after a short term ownership of a 900 monster I have to admit Honda's just feel a more complete package..

I can ride the CBF all week to work then wear through a pair of knee sliders at a weekend track day.. If money was no object then a Ducati for the track would be lovely

In terms of work to the sei

Full coolant change
Painted wheels
Pulled boot and door dent
New gearbox oil
Oil filters and plugs
Ripped out stereo install and put standard setup in (I'm no fan of big subs etc)
Changed dodgy air filter
Fixed broken flexi section of exhaust

One major problem I have is when cold changing down to second is near impossible but once warm it's slick and easy

is that the sei that had black alloy and was on ebay a while back, well probably about 3 months ago hehe...

it desperately needs some clear/tinted indictors - and i'm not keen on the stripe - perhaps if it was an unbroken stripe i would like it. So long as your happy though who cares. Some white mirrors would go well with the mods so far i think too.

Hi blu that's the one, to be honest it looked better on eBay than in the flesh. But I'm getting there, think new gearbox and clutch will be winter Job as I'm not entirely happy with it.

Yeah white mirrors are a plan it just needed something as all black just looked boring to me especially when the paint work isn't perfect so takes the eye off the paint imperfections.

Back