Styling My punto progress video

Currently reading:
Styling My punto progress video

ive just watched it.... looks pretty good :) glad u got rid of the banner this which was on the back window... it looked out of place ;)

nice vid mate, i think u should remove the sun strip. I dont really fancy the steeet and track, otherwise nice car mate.

Much u pumped into it since u got it?

the banner is because i own and run a club called Street and Track mate, i've spent £1330 ish when i have fitted my suspension its really racking up and got more to come. (y)

Ahhright some advertising along the way lol, not bad then.

Yeah you have made some difference man, 800 quid was a great price. Was there anything wrong with it.

I paid 1500 for mines, the bird paid 1200 for hers.

Cheers i've put alot of work into it. Yeah i have spent £500ish on repairs aswell and thats without fixing the bodywork. I have had to get another passenger door, need my rear quarter panel fixing as it's cracked, i need my bonnet fixing as it was attacked by what looks like a pitchfork when the previous owner had it. Me and my dad have done a temp job on the bonnet at the moment. The car came without a radio or a radio cowell or an aeriel oh and ripped driver seat. When i got it it needed a new sump, timing belt and then not say later on i had to get a full new steering column and ECU fitted so it's been a rough ride to be honest but i love my car too much to stop now.

Gunna cost me another 500 roughly to get the body all repaired and looking showroom condition again.

ahright, still its good to have something to work on and put money and work into. Makes you appreciate it more i think...

Lookin **** hot anyway, im gonna get the sporting spoiler for my black mk2. Keep up the work mate, and keep posted of work your doing/getting done. Always good to do some guides if possible lol.

did the 17" tryes just fit in straight away or did you have to make any changes? and looks good (y)

I have been thinking the spoiler is a little too subtle but theres no good ones around anywere. Wow cheers for the compliments and i have been posting lots of threads about what i have done to my car. I don't think i'm clever enough to do a guide lol plus it's only what people have already done really.

Regarding the tyres, well they came with the wheels when i bought them, i had to fit 3mm spacers on the front and the rear and rip abit of the plastic lining out and now it's perfect.

nah i don't think i will be. I don't know if i wanna go that for, don't wanna have to take all my dashboard apart. I have my lowering kit to go on, cat back, maybe new seats, mesh and a few other things like sorting how the engine looks.

Back