n671257141_1071255_9228.jpg

Grande Punto My new (used!) GPS!! Yay!!

Introduction

I bloody love's it I do! :D

Picked it up today...

1.9 Multi-Jet, Full Leather, Gert big sunroof, Blue 'n Me... and let's face it - THE BEST colour!! ;):p
Nice car. .

Mind me asking how much that set you back? im looking into the multijet for my next car :)

Nice car. .

Mind me asking how much that set you back? im looking into the multijet for my next car :)

Why thank you! :p

Got it from a VERY GOOD Fiat Main Dealer (Shock, horror!) - T J Vickers in Telford, very friendly/helpful/knowledgeable...

Set me back £8,500, not exactly cheap I know, BUT they serviced it, taxed it, put two new tyres on it, filled 'er up... I couldn't find another one with the same spec... plus it's only done 19k miles...

All in all I'm pretty damn pleased. Got LOADS of looks driving it home... probably watching things break and fall off!!... ;):p

Got to say fella, Orange is by far the best colour. I have just purchased the 1.4 Tjet its awesome!!! espec ially with the orange and black interior. Ill post ya a load of pics tonight when i get it from work, Just banged a private plate on it and new Fiat wind deflectors it looks mint!!! also just brought some rear mudguards ill need some info on fitting them so if anyone has any tips they are welcome.. Oh and Punto Suill strips they look awesome!!! welcome to the Caribean Orange Sporting club
Philer.

Back