Panda My New Panda

Currently reading:
Panda My New Panda

well we went to look at a car for me, i swore id never have one of these as ive had bad experiences in the past lol

but non the less its in great nic and lovely car, its a fiat panda fire 1000 1992

im going to be putting some 13/14 alloys on it, maybe try and find some bullbars, where adding a whole new stereo system with ipod stereo adapter

hope to have it all done soon

anyways heres some pics

My Gallery

normal_myfiat1.JPG

normal_myfiat2.JPG

normal_myfiat3.JPG

thanks

Jonathan

great condition, i would post this in the panda classic bit....they dont get out much :D (of their section of course :rolleyes: )

The bullbars are hard to come across IIRC

thanks for the comments guys, yeh shes in good nic, only got 2 tiny rust bits on passenger door which are getting fixed, interior is pretty good but im sorting it out tomoz ;)

were getting a private plate for it as well *laughs*

im starting to liek it more now, just gotta go out and drive it now :O

going on a back road until my licence arrives lol

J

what do you mean by ni? im hoping to get "(letter)(number) JBW" for my new plate :D

anyways i cleaned it inside and out best i could today so here are some pics..............

Me using a hoover ?:eek: :confused: lol
normal_103_2368.JPG

inside front seats (ipod cable dangling playing linkin park on the crappy speakers lol)
normal_103_2369.JPG

speedo ?
normal_103_2370.JPG

Me in the boot having a good old hoover :eek: :confused:
normal_103_2371.JPG

front seats from other side
normal_103_2374.JPG

me and the lovely clean car :D :slayer:
normal_103_2375.JPG

poser in his new car?
normal_103_2376.JPG

My Fiat Gallery section My Gallery

the pics arent the best my mate quickly took them, also check out my gallery :slayer: (bigger pics can be found there)

yeh ive been looking over the panda section and ill get posting more :D

thanks for looking

Jonathan

AppleSei said:
great condition, i would post this in the panda classic bit....they dont get out much :D (of their section of course :rolleyes: )

The bullbars are hard to come across IIRC
you could always try and make some :D , i dont realy like panda's but i like that, love the little vent and extra lights on the front

Amazing condition.

Couple of tips to keep it that way:

1. Watch the sills near the rear wheels for broken paintwork/chips. Touch those up as once that goes, it rots.

2. Don't let wingmirrors vibrate. Keep them tight. -> Rust again.

3. Don't drill any holes through the bodywork, ever. Just not worth it.

( experience ).

(y)

Back