back15.jpg

Bravo My New Bravo!!

Introduction

Hi Guys!
Never posted on here before - my boyfriend is always on here, so I normally get him to post things, but I am SOOOO impressed with my new bravo I wanted to show you all! It's a 1.4 T-Jet 2007 Bravo and is AMAZING! Anyone thinking of getting one - DO!

I got this one because I loved my older bravo so much (Marmalade... who is below) and although I will be sad to see her go, I'm very impressed with her new brother! hee hee :D Take a look at the pics..... what do you think?

My New Bravo

Front
front7.jpg

Rear
back15.jpg

Old Bravo

Front
pic_nearside_front.jpg

Rear
pic_oppositeside_rear.jpg
looks great, nice in black. they look good for trims!

whats with the turbo? do you have to warm it up before revving it properly and when turning the engine off do you have to let the turbo stop spinning or does it have a turbo timer?

wouldn't mind a little turbo as a main car but couldnt be bothered with faffing on like a do with the RS.

looks great, nice in black. they look good for trims!

whats with the turbo? do you have to warm it up before revving it properly and when turning the engine off do you have to let the turbo stop spinning or does it have a turbo timer?

wouldn't mind a little turbo as a main car but couldnt be bothered with faffing on like a do with the RS.

they dont have a turbo timer, at least the same engine in the punto doesnt.

I WANT ALLOYS!! Everyone putting the alloys comments up are making me want them more! Never really used to be bothered about them (I know, i'm terrible!) but after having the nice ones on my old bravo, and now having wheel trims, it makes me really want some! Those ones that SiKersh put up are the ones that i really want...... imagine how cool it would look then!:worship:

STILL loving my car though! :p

Last edited:
Definitely get one! I had the 100SXm (Marmalade!) - and she was absolutely fantastic. As I've said before, that's what made me get a new shape one... as for insurance, there's a company advertised on here called Chris Knott - I've just taken a policy with them. You get a discount for saying Fiat Forum, and they were literally a few hundred cheaper!! The one I had worked out about £550 a year, with 2 years ncb.... but like i said, get one! You won't be disappointed I promise... (y)

Yes please give us a try when you receive your renewal papers through.

I'm actually looking at upgrading from my Mk2 punto to a GP or Bravo and your new one is exactly like the one I'm looking at! (infact I'd think it was the same car if they didn't have different wheels). I'm looking at a 2007 1.4 t-jet in black for just under 5k so this has definitely helped sway me more in the favour of the Bravo!

I've heard the 6 speed gearboxes are made of frosties soaked in milk though :(

Back