Uno My mk1 Uno Turbo on Ebay

Currently reading:
Uno My mk1 Uno Turbo on Ebay

Completely forgot about the classic cars ad :eek:
It's a Very addictive little car to drive so i'm going to keep it :cool:. Fitted a new set of Koni's, new set of 4x Bridgestone Potenzas and a Pace 1 piece intercooler already. Will look standard on the outside and uprated on the inside, armadillo!

Thanks. I'm shocked it didn't sell at £2800,the week before a similar car with double the mileage sold for £3000 :eek:
I really want a Coupe 20v turbo LE so i might put it back up for sale with the extra mods in a few weeks.

Well done, it's a great little car and well worth buying. I've put new Koni's and springs on it recently,4x Bridgestone potenzas but i'd fit the full Powerflex polybush kit that was in with the sale as that will transform the car. The other thing the car would benefit from is a set of braided brake hoses as it was stored unused in a garage for 13 years.
It's a rock solid shell so no worries there,only light surface rust scabs in places.
Very happy it's gone to a family that's into Italian cars :cool:

hello, im the son with early signs of mad italian car disease. :nutter:
btw haha. we're not just into italian cars. where drowning in them lol. but i just sold my cinq today (to a guy with a very nice sierra cosworth) so we have some breathing space.
also saw the uno for the first time today, think im in love already. :worship: looks better in the flesh imo. i like how its lowered, just the right amount. 60mm drop spring would be way too much me thinks and your very right about the brake hoses. first thing on the list me thinks :idea:
soon as i finish my next load of exams ill b able to tell my mom ive bought another car ( :rumour: ) and this will be my project over the winter. hopefull be able to drive it next spring :slayer:
oh and my dad is asking if u bourght the alfa 164??

jon

Hi Jon,
didn't buy the 164 as a mate who's owned a lot of alfa's put me off the car, i should of bought it though. Instead i bought a 02 Alfa 156 sportswagon veloce with very rare black leather Recaro interior,3 owners and 63k with full history. Love it and it's my first alfa:cool:

Back