Alfa-Backwheel.jpg

Stilo My Lowered Alfa 147 Stilo Replacement!

Introduction

Sorry for the delay, but after the 8 months of torture my Stilo put me through with endless trips to the dealer, i traded it in for an Alfa.

Its a 03 147 with 2.0TS engine, selespeed, 17inch supersport alloys, black leather, dual zone climate system, cruise contro, sports exhausel etc...

Alfa lowered it and have been using it as the demonstrator. Its now mine and I love it. The power and sound is superb. I've gone Bravo, Stilo and 147 now. Keeping it italian. (y)

What you all think?

Alfa-Front.jpg

Alfa-Side1.jpg

Alfa-Backwheel.jpg

Alfa-Inside.jpg
Stuart DemonD said:
Very very nice, Paul (y)

I just love the Alfas, especially the 147 and 156s!

How are you finding the selespeed? I just love the concept....

I love it. It has made driving 'new' again. I'm still a bit jumpy with it, especially the feel of chaning gear while foot glued to the floor, pressing the 'imaginary' clutch when braking to a stop... :rolleyes:

Its a lot of fun.

Nice looking motor there. Once you're use to the selespeed you'll loss all the tendancy to go for the clutch. After a while when you drive a manual it'll go the other way and you'll forget to change gear.... :rolleyes:

Steve said:
Sex on wheels Paul. I actually have an erection. :)

Do we really need to know that Steve??????????????

Nice Alfa (y)

Very nice 147 paul,Love it.
Have you joined Alfaowner.com yet?Im sure they'd like to see the lowered 147.
Like the wheels and the leather seats!.
Just one thing,I notice you have the same minor problem as me lol
Notice the left bonnet panel gap is thicker than that on the right in the first picture,?.
Its only tiny i know but its gets on my nerves a bit lol
Havnt driven the 2.0 litre but ive heared its a damn good engine.
Congratulations m8.
Jsutton

Very very nice! I think when I'm "done" with the Stilo, I might have a look at the 147 GTA.

I think I'm going to sulk in a corner now.... :eek:

There There Ssport,But what exactly is wrong with the Stilo,?
Sounds like youve spent a fair bit of cash on it.!

Well over 2 weeks into ownership and all is going good. 'jsutton' - is yours the 1.6? ever think of getting the remap? I am really wondering what the angel tune would do to the 2.0 TS?! For the price it might be worth it?!

Back