CIMG1859.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) my little punto :)

Introduction

hi guys tell me what you think and what mods you think i should do. thanks
looking good! if i were you a would de-strip the sides, tho its a pain lol or it was for me. Mabie think about lowering? it would look so sick.

i've just checked yours out mate, thats ****ing low man. how much you get yours lowered on the front and back? looks so good low should put some spacers on urs maybe

thanks mate, there abarth skirts. yer i defo wnna lower it coz i dont like the way the front looks higher then the back. gnna get angles but there a bit expensive, tints all round dunno what else mate
there's a guy on here that does a mod that gives you angel eyes on your standard headlights. search through classifieds it's on there somewhere lol. £40 or somethin

there's a guy on here that does a mod that gives you angel eyes on your standard headlights. search through classifieds it's on there somewhere lol. £40 or somethin
Yeah hes called brin, he sells the rings for £35 a set and you need to cut your headlights open and bond them in and splice into your sidelight wires and go from there

Back