Car.jpg

Grande Punto My Fiat Grande Punto 1.2

Introduction

Here is my 2008 Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 Active t-jet replica. Let me know what you think?
Yes, i did get it from him. I have changed the exhaust to a straight through powerflow rather than just the back box i have changed the head unit, added 6 x 9's and start wrapping some of the interior in carbon. I am thinking of getting rid of the springs and putting onto coil overs but apart from that i don't want to change it much more.

Yes, i did get it from him. I have changed the exhaust to a straight through powerflow rather than just the back box i have changed the head unit, added 6 x 9's and start wrapping some of the interior in carbon. I am thinking of getting rid of the springs and putting onto coil overs but apart from that i don't want to change it much more.

Coilovers sound great wish I was brave enough to change my sportlines for them haha and I agree car looks great as is:yum:

Thought I would put a few more pics on here of how the car is looking at the moment as I didn't have them earlier on.

Attachments

• Car_27.jpg
    Car_27.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Car_35.jpg
    Car_35.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Car_43.jpg
    Car_43.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Car_53.jpg
    Car_53.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 43
dam I wish id written that comment after these pictures haha! never been a fan of bonnet bra's but think it looks pretty dam good on a black GP, probably worth it too judging by the paint chips on my bonnet :cry:

any future plans? dewiper would finish the rear off nicely. (y) I assume you have HIDs aswel? lights look very...green? haha :)

Yes funny enough, dewiper is on the list of things to do. like i said a bit further up i am planning on wrapping a bit more of the interior in carbon wrap just so it doesnt look as plain and plastic! looking to take off the eibach springs and put on coilovers and i would like to replace the front seats for buckets eventually but at the moment money is an issue :p

Back