My cat had three kittens yesterday :)

Currently reading:
My cat had three kittens yesterday :)

Is one of them completely black? Step dad doesn't want anymore, however if its completely black, like our current ones...I could get away with it!

There are two black ones, one has a tiny white patch on his belly and the other has a few white hairs here and there but hes pretty much all black, they are both boys. I think I may keep the one with the white patch, he has decided he likes sleeping down the front of my top and we have bonded:eek:

There are two black ones, one has a tiny white patch on his belly and the other has a few white hairs here and there but hes pretty much all black, they are both boys. I think I may keep the one with the white patch, he has decided he likes sleeping down the front of my top and we have bonded:eek:
He sounds like a sensible little chap!
Having loved and nurtured these little ones it will be hard to hand them over I imagine.
On the other hand having just spent £120+ this morning on annual jabs and flea treatment for our two rescued 13 year olds (cats that is, not kids!)I am sure keeping too many is not an option!
I hope you find nice homes for them. You seem to have done a grand job so far :)

Back