Technical Multi valuation

Currently reading:
Technical Multi valuation

Tonker

Hi there

Our faithful Multi is no longer needed with the wife at home now, so i'm looking for a realistic price for a quick sale. She is a 1.9Multijet 06 year with 33k on the clock, in silver with blue cloth and a fsh and parking sensors.

I've tried Parkers etc and looking at Autotrader but can't seem to get a realistic price. She's been sat outside doing not much for a month so it's a waste and a shame.

Any help appreciated

Tonker(y)

I've tried Parkers etc and looking at Autotrader but can't seem to get a realistic price.

You mean they haven't given you the price you wanted? ;)
Unfortunately Parkers aren't too far off the mark give or take a few hundred quid and a lot of people will just compare your Multipla to the prices they've seen others advertised on Auto Trader or eBay.

You can try and be a bit cheeky by setting a slightly higher price than everyone else but as the Multipla isn't highly sought after you could be stuck with it for some time.

I'd say £8500 for a quick sale.

Its a shame really because the Multipla is a very good car.

The new owner would be getting a lot of car for £8500!!!

I know how you feel, I recently traded in a 52 reg Multipla against a Panda. When you put the two side-by-side it was amazing to see how little a Multipla is worth.

My Multipla had air-con, alloys, two electric sunroofs and electric mirrors - none of these are on the 55 reg Panda. :cry:

Back